The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life
(as of Jan 30,2021 17:42:46 UTC – Details)
This e-book grew out of a sequence of letters to my daughter regarding numerous issues—principally about cash and investing—she was not but fairly prepared to hear.
Since cash is the only strongest software we have now for navigating this complicated world we’ve created, understanding it’s essential.
“But Dad,” she as soon as mentioned, “I know money is important. I just don’t want to spend my life thinking about it.” This was eye-opening. I really like these items. But most individuals have higher issues to do with their treasured time. Bridges to construct, illnesses to remedy, treaties to negotiate, mountains to climb, applied sciences to create, youngsters to train, companies to run.
Unfortunately, benign neglect of issues financial leaves you open to the charlatans of the financial world. The individuals who make investing endlessly complicated, as a result of if it may be made complicated it turns into extra worthwhile for them, costlier for us, and we’re compelled into their ready arms.
Here’s an vital fact: Complex investments exist solely to revenue those that create and promote them. Not solely are they extra expensive to the investor, they’re much less efficient.
The easy strategy I created for her and current now to you, is just not solely simple to perceive and implement, it’s extra highly effective than every other.
Together we’ll discover:
- Debt: Why it’s essential to keep away from it and what to do in case you have it.
- The significance of getting F-you Money.
- How to take into consideration cash, and the distinctive manner understanding that is key to constructing your wealth.
- Where conventional investing recommendation goes mistaken and what truly works.
- What the inventory market actually is and the way it actually works.
- Why the inventory market at all times goes up and why most individuals nonetheless lose cash investing in it.
- How to put money into a raging bull, or bear, market.
- Specific investments to implement these methods.
- The Wealth Building and Wealth Preservation phases of your investing life and why they aren’t at all times tied to your age.
- How your asset allocation is tied to these phases and how to select it.
- How to simplify the typically complicated world of 401(ok), 403(b), TSP, IRA and Roth accounts.
- TRFs (Target Retirement Funds), HSAs (Health Savings Accounts) and RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions).
- What funding agency to use and why the one I like to recommend is to date superior to the competitors.
- Why try to be very cautious when participating an funding advisor and whether or not you want to in any respect.
- Why and how one can be conned, and how to keep away from turning into prey.
- Why I don’t advocate greenback value averaging.
- What financial independence seems to be like and how to have your cash help you.
- What the 4% rule is and how to use it to safely spend your wealth.
- The fact behind Social Security.
- A Case Study on how this all will be carried out in actual life.
Don’t let any of this intimidate you. Those which have gone earlier than you say:
“….in his patented no-frills and often humorous style, JL makes it both approachable and simple. And powerful.”
“…effective message told in a visual, funny style.”
“…a refreshingly unique and approachable take on investing.”
“JL Collins has the gift of making boring financial concepts funny and interesting.”
“Instead of esoteric equations about measuring a stock’s alpha and comparing it to its beta, he lights up the campfire and starts telling stories.”
Enjoy the learn, and the journey!